What we believe: the consultant listens, assesses and proposes experiential solutions. The consultant provides his assistance in the implementation of simple, (“necessary and sufficient”), useful and efficient systems.
CARSO experts have acquired a significant experience through their support to supermarkets, agri-food processing companies, artisans and catering professionals.
It is a real opportunity to take advantage from their advice, specifically related to you own business.
Auditors can help in improving your organization according to your requirements, by a relevant risk and opportunities analysis.
One hour, one day, one month or one year, our involvement is initially defined in keeping with your request.
- → Supermarkets
- → IAA
- → Artisans and catering professionals
- – Exploitation of analytical results
- – Assistance in the control plans implementation
- – Assistance in the drafting of products specifications
- – Assistance in the implementation of infrastructure specification for stores
- – Assistance in the development and implementation of a suppliers’ referencing
- – Assistance in the implementation of a quality system within a store
- – Assistance in the recruitment of skilled staff for quality departments
- – Support of new employees in their mission
- – ….
Conduct of a consulting mission
- – Contact with CARSO to determine both purpose and scope of the mission
- – Proposal on the mission terms (duration, cost, date…)
- – Contract as per agreement terms
- – Mission achievement
- – Final assessment
All our experts have years of experience in the field of agri-food consulting. Our team also consists of high-ranking certification auditors for accredited organisms (ISO, IFS, BRC…) and experienced consultants, with specific professional skills recently acquired in a food company or within the large-scale distribution sector (quality manager, production manager, shop manager…).