CARSO carries out the whole range of microbiological analyses to search, quantify and identify microorganisms, including the pathogenic agents likely to constitute a health risk or affect a product quality.
CARSO offers comprehensive services:
- – Hygiene indicators and quality processes analyses
- – Pathogenic microorganisms (Listeria monocytogenes, Listeria spp, Salmonella spp, Clostridium perfringens, Bacillus cereus, Cronobacter spp, Campylobacter, E.Coli 0157:H7, VTEC) analyses
CARSO carries out analyses of your food products using the following methods:
- – Analytical standard methods or certified alternatives
- – PCR alternative methods: laboratory analysis within 24 hours (Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli 0157: H7, VTEC)
- – Mass spectrometry methods allowing the identification of the whole range of bacteria, yeasts etc. present in foodstuffs
CARSO also provides the analysis of emerging germs or pathogenic viruses (norovirus….) and the control of agri-food products shelf-life.